Saturday, March 04, 2006

two ticks on my list

day one of the get-in was successfully completed. stage is built, table built, costumes sorted, stage painted (first coat), backboards
painted, wobbly stage blocks secured... More info about Nicholas Nickleby on previous post

but most excitingly, my little
experiment is complete! I have to say I was pretty amazed by the speed at which the whole thing descended into anarchy (helped along by one participant in particular)! Terrifying stuff really since i said they should think of their characters as alter-egos, exploring parts of themselves they normally keep hidden. We had an alcoholic by the end of session 1, a nymphomaniac, a rapist, a man with a midlife crisis (played by a girl in her thirties), and a psychic! I have to say it backed up doug's whole everything is sex and death theory, since they were all either having sex or trying to blow each other up. Anyway, here's some pics:

No comments: