Friday, March 03, 2006

here goes...

manic week ahead, i have stage 1 of the get-in for the show at richmond this weekend, as well as my own 'experiment' which i am really looking forward to (although i'm kind of nervous as well). At last count i have 5 actors who have definitely said yes and one maybe. Fortunately, with this format, I can afford to be flexible. More about that after the weekend...


Just wanted to give you all the details for the show at richmond which is running 15th - 18th March, with (as always) some fantastic design work by me and kirstie. Its been great fun doing this one (Nicholas Nickleby adapted from the Dickens novel by David Edgar), Kirstie has been indulging her love of victoriana and I have been fiddling with the layout of a traditional theatre space. I hope what we will end up with is a really contemporary look constructed from elements of traditional victorian design. Anyway, hope you will all be able to make it...



No comments: