Friday, November 18, 2005

part time post
so, as you know, i have made the switch from full-time to part-time mode. i feel like i need to justify this a little, because i don't want you (other vizlang bods) to feel like i'm letting you down at all. i still want to be really involved in the course and love the dynamic we have finally created within the group - I don't want that to change. I will still be coming in as much as i can, but i need to have more time to a) earn enough money to pay my rent and b) keep my career moving so that when i finish the course i still have options open to me. I also felt that, partly because of my other commitments, i have not been able to contribute to the course as fully as would like - or to get as much out of it. i was so excited to be coming onto this course and am thrilled by what we have achieved so far, but i need more me-time to be able to keep up that level of enthusiasm.
i feel so relieved to have lifted the lid on all the pressure that was building up, i feel like i can be much more pro-active now. having more than one thing on the go keeps my brain active too (i have the concentration span of a woodlouse).
so i hope you all understand, i will still be coming in all the time and my work schedule is pretty flexible so you can call or e-mail me any time and i will be all yours!

No comments: