Thursday, December 01, 2005

yawn

hello all. i think that blogging when half asleep is probably not the best (or most interesting) way of doing things, but half-asleepness is a fairly constant state for me at the moment, so i am going to blog anyway!
i am so busy right now i have pretty much lost any objectivity about either rhe collaborative project or the one at richmond. I am just trying to get everything done now, but it all seems to be coming together so i not stressed about it, just tired. I feel bad that i can't devote myself to the collaborative project as much as everyone else, its that thing about buses and everything happening at once...

the richmond projection sequence is almost there, i am currently rendering some little animations for it and then i am going to put it all together in flash later. I am quite pleased with it, have done some rather fun images. Kirstie's costumes sound amazing, we will be finishing them off together on saturday. Dress rehearsal is on wednesday, so ed will photograph it all then and i will post some photos here.

collaborative project is kind of my second priority right now but i hope to be able to swap that around by the middle of next week. I have to finish richmond stuff by monday anyway, but there are bound to be a couple of last minute changes. I am going to put together and print the maps this evening, so we can put them up in the foyer tomorrow. Then I will read Hedda Gabler over the weekend (I promise!). I hope i am not holding anyone else up - i am trying to get stuff done if it affects other people.

ok, enough rambling...

No comments: