Saturday, December 17, 2005

Well, that went alright...!

I'm very proud of us, I think we all learned so much from this experience, I have to admit I wasn't overly confident about it before hand, but i was hopeful and i was really pleased with the results. Kirstie's got some great photos on her blog, so I am just going to post some of the photos chris took along the journey (as part of his performance).



















































This collaborative project has really made me question what, specifically, it is that I love about theatre/performance. I find it interesting that as soon as the actors arrived I kind of backed out. Still not sure if that was lack of interest or lack of nerves...

I really enjoyed doing all the graphic stuff for the website etc, but i know that just doing that kind of thing is not enough for me. I felt a bit like that was all I could really offer on this project. Anyway, lots to think about.

So, thanks everyone, amazing costumes, acting, directing, projecting and seeing DJ Lushan doing her thing on the decks was a real treat!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

ASAKUSA WORLD TRAVELLERS said...

Cherry, I am surprised that everyone is puting blogs already.
Thank you for your comments. I really enjoyed doing DJ, and next time when we have a party, I will Dj.