Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm going to keep it short this time... well, shorter

I think today's trip to waterloo was really valuable and it has made me think quite hard about my research topic again. I went to a thing at BAC this evening called 'The Space between Us'. It was all pretty obvious stuff, i was a bit disappointed. You had to follow a route round clapham that was marked out with red ribbons and various (annoyingly non-speaking) actors in red shoes or hats came and did something random like tie string around your finger. It succeeded for me only because it made me the performer, which made me distinctly uncomfortable. Anyway, it also made me realise that perhaps my research topic is already really tired. I'm trying to attack exactly the same subject they were and it was just so... boring.

i hope someone reads this soon, starting to feel a little crazy, talking to myself

p.s. in reference to my previous post - I went with starting point 1 in the end

No comments: