Friday, October 28, 2005

flux sucks

no it doesn't really, but wasn't sure sure if i'd get thrown off the site for publishing karen's version.

well... what can i say? I'm really glad we did it, I am even more glad its over. I have no idea how it went but to be honest, i don't think that really matters. I got a lot out of putting this thing together, I think it will make so much difference to our collaborative piece in december. had a brief chat with amitesh and karen, who are keen to do another small performance in november sometime. i think its a great idea, it will keep the ball rolling. I don't think i need to say that i won't be performing this time (my hands are still shaking as i type this) but i think i can contribute more by not being in it anyway.

the most valuable thing i am taking away from this is a better understanding of how everyone works and thinks individually and i hope we can find a better way to make that work together next time. Some of us seem to work better by just going in and doing it, whilst others (myself included) need time to take things away individually before bringing them back into a group environment. my cigarette breaks do serve a purpose - they give my brain time to catch up!

well thanks everyone, it was so worthwhile, I learnt something from everybody and feel i know you much better now.

No comments: