Thursday, February 23, 2006

eek

today was so helpful and but has also left me really confused. I totally agree that i am detaching myself from my work and being a bit of a snob about the people who inhabit this virtual world I have been looking at, but on the other hand, doug's suggestion that i tell steve that i am the 'wandering minstrel' is totally unfeasible (although i understand why the suggestion was made) because I have to keep up a professional relationship with him. On the other hand, what am I doing on this course if I am not going to really invest myself into it fully? And can i do this if i am still doing what is, effectively, my safety option, by working in architecture part-time? I do have to earn a living and there are people depending on me - but is that going to dictate my work forever? am i an artist or a designer? does it matter? AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

well my model fell apart on the way home, so i'm not going to fix it, i am going to reconstruct it in a different way... let's just see what happens.

No comments: