Tuesday, July 31, 2007

another long gap in my blogging, i'm getting very lax. well, i suppose the research paper was a good excuse - congratulations VLP bods on getting those done!

just the final show in september to go!

its the final push now and it looks like it might be uphill all the way. I still don't have confirmation on my site (hopefully part of an art/performance festival in an old timber yard in peckham) and i've lost my actor, not a great start - but we will prevail!

I would like to make this one much more simple and contemplative, leaving the audience more room to make their mark. I wish i had time to explore some more software and stuff - would really like to do something with the Nintendo Wii, it's my latest nerdy obsession. But I will have to work with what i know for september or else there will just be too many unknowns. Still, I think the simplicity of upstage has its own appeal and i like that it riles the techno-junkies with its general clunkiness. Just need to work on the graphics and not trying to do too much.

hmmm... then there is the documentation space in college. i really want it to be something interesting - am excited about the possibilities, but need to think hard about what i want to represent of myself since most people who see it won't see my show.

No comments: